All about Melania Trump net worth
Melania Trump formerly knowns as Melania Knauss was born in Yugoslavia (now Slovenia), in the current wife of American president Donald Trump. She has a college degree in fashion and architecture bur pursued her as career as a fashion model. She became the legal resident of United States in 2006, after a year of her marriage to the president. Melania Trump net worth is estimated about $11 millions, which is not dependent on her husband’s wealth, but she herself has started a jewelry and watch line. Donald has a prenuptial contract which will not allow Melania to have much share in his wealth after divorce.
|Net Worth in 2020:||$50 Million|
Things you do not know about Melania Trump net worth
- Melania can speak up to 5 languages and English is not her first language. She can speak German, French, Serbian and Slovenian.
- She is running many charity causes including The American Red Cross, The Police Athletic League, Fifth National Love Our Children Day, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the Boy’s Club of New York.
- She has been a face of prestigious magazines like GQ, Front, InStyle, Vogue and Bazaar.
- Instead of supporting her husband political campaign she has been not that political active. But with that she always supported her husband causes whether they are about immigrants, even though she herself being an immigrant. Or about revealing Obama’s age she said,that, Obama the president at that time, should show the certificate of his birth because it is not her husband demanding but the whole America who have voted for him and even those who do not have.
- Her wedding dress costs $100,000 and it took 550 hours to get it ready. And her wedding ring has 12-carot diamond that costs about $1.5 million.
- She had a star-studded wedding and her wedding ceremony included Bill and Hillary Clinton, Matt Lauer, Katie Couric, Kelly Ripa and Rudy Giuliani.
- She first refused to give Donald her number as he saw her in a party back in 1998. But later contacted him after the party.
- She was blessed with a son in 2006 named, Barron Trump and she spends time with her by taking him to sports practices and helping him doing his homework.
- She is the third spouse to her husband.
- Her house has crystal chandeliers and murals printed on the walls, and house is decorated with marble and 24-carot gold.
Melania Trump net worthpolitical appearances:
She has been a major support to her husband and once said to a reporter in an interview
“I encouraged him because I know what he will do and what he can do for America. He loves the American people and he wants to help them.”
She prefers Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump to speak for her father. Instead of proving to be a gold digger she formed her own business line so Melania Trump net worth became up to $11 million approximately. She is an inspiration for many Americans.
Yes, portions of the speech appear to be directly plagiarized from Michelle Obama’s speech.
You can see the comparison here:
Melania also stated in an interview with Matt Lauer that she wrote the majority of the speech herself with “just a little help”. So this means she either lied about writing it, or plagiarized the speech herself.
In any sane election year either would be considered major gaffes, but this is 2016 and it barely registers on the list of awful and/or stupid things done or said by the Trump campaign.
Considering that Melania isn’t a politician herself and that English isn’t her first language it’s more likely that she had a speech writer.
So, why did the speech writer lift parts of the speech from Michelle Obama? There are only two explanations:
- The writer was lazy, did a search for “first lady convention speeches” and did a little copy/pasta, OR
- The writer intentionally sabotaged the speech by inserting plagiarized lines from Michelle Obama’s speech
Either scenario should be damaging for Trump as it yet again reinforces the dysfunction and amateur nature of his campaign.
Interestingly, Donald Trump once praised Michelle Obama’s speech:
UPDATE: It has also been pointed out that a portion of her speech included a lyric from Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up” which has gained internet notoriety for its use as an online meme/prank called a “rickroll”.
This would appear to suggest that the Trump campaign was indeed trolled by a subversive speech writer.
UPDATE #2: A Trump Organization staff writer (and ballerina?) named Meredith McIver has come forward to claim responsibility for the “accidental” plagiarism in Melania’s speech:
Read her full statement below:
Still no word how a “rickroll” made its way into the speech.
I urge everyone to await confirmation from Trump PR man John Miller on whether or not “Meredith McIver” is an actual person.
More of my thoughts on Donald Trump and the 2016 presidential election:
Are you Looking For