Jessica Jung Net Worth
You must all be wondering what is Jessica Jung net worth. The famous singer Jessica Jung net worth is estimated to be. By profession, Jessica Jung is a singer, atress, model, fashion designer and business women.
Early Life of Jessica Jung
Jessica Sooyoun Jung was born on April 18, 1989, in San Francisco, California, United States. During her teenage years, she attended Korea Kent Foreign School. In 2000, she joined the company S.M Entertainment. She trained for seven years and then became a part of the Korean girls’ music group Girls’ Generation. Jessica and her sister had a reality TV show named Jessica & Krystal. At the age of 11, Jessica moved to South Korea to pursue her music career and gained fluency in Korean.
In 2013, Jessica Jung started dating Tyler Kwon, who is the founder of a South Korean Entertainment company, Coridel Entertainment. Jessica is currently signed to this company.
Jessica Jung began her career by joining an Entertainment company S.M Entertainment in 2000. In 2007, she became the first member of the Korean girl group Girls’ Generation. This Korean girl group debuted on March 5, 2007. Apart from her group activities, Jessica collaborated with other singers and released many songs. She released Love Hate with Seohyun and Mabinogi with Tiffany. On March 3, 2008, 8Eight released a single I Love You from their second album. Jessica Jung collaborated with 8Eight on the song I Love You.
On August 5, 2015, S.M Entertainment announced that the Korean girl group Girls’ Generation has officially parted their ways.
- Music Albums
In 2015, as Jessica officially began her solo career therefore, she started releasing music albums.
- Her first music album was released in April, 2016. It was named With Love, J. This album included six tracks. With Love, J was a huge success. It topped 8 music charts and also ranked first on the Hanteo Weekly Chart and Gaon Weekly Album Chart. The music video of ‘Fly’ had 2 million views in just 24 hours.
- In December, Jessica released a Christmas mini album called Wonderland. This album was also a huge success. It consists of 6 songs, all of which Jessica took part in writing.
Apart from this, Jessica also got the chance to sing duets with various artists which includes,
- ‘One year later’ with Onew ( Member of Shinee )
- ‘Naengmyeon’ with Park Myung-soo
- ‘Love! Love! Aloha!’ with William Chan
Jessica got the chance to appear in famous movies such as
- I AM (2012)
- I Love That Crazy Little Thing (2016)
- Two Bellmen Three (2017)
- My Other Home (2017)
Jessica Jung net worth increased a lot due to her appearance in television shows such as
- Unstoppable Marriage (2008)
- Tae-hee, Hye-kyo, Ji-hyun! (2009)
- Oh! My Lady (2010)
- Wild Romance (2012)
- Jessica & Krystal (2014)
- Beauty Bible (2016)
- Musical Theatre
In 2009, Jessica made her musical theatre debut. She played the lead role of Elle Woods in the play Legally Blonde
As per April 2020, Jessica has garnered a net worth of $20 million. Most of her earnings come from being an actor, singer, and fashion icon.